What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Store is refusing to repair iPad

ScorpionBlues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, just few weeks back there's been some physical problem with my iPad 2 sim slot which is seem to be stuck and I even asked about it here, and came to know that it can be fixed under warranty.
So today I took it from the place I bought it but they said they are not able to take our the SIM tray too. Even though my iPad is under official warranty and the store is apple authorized they refused to take it.
:/ I m just freaked out on what should I do now ?

OP
ScorpionBlues

ScorpionBlues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh btw, I m from United Arab emirates, Dubai.

Last edited:

helix2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway you can contact Apple directly and explain the problem? Possibly that store can be taken off the authorized dealer list for lack of support.

OP
ScorpionBlues

ScorpionBlues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to the store but they are still refusing to count it under warranty as they say it's physical damage which is not under the warranty.
Is it true ?

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would expect that "physical damage" caused by misuse (for example, rough handling) would not be covered by the warranty. It sounds as if this is what they are claiming. I would inquire as to the basis for this conclusion.

Most reactions

Latest posts