What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop movies from downloading in iTunes store?

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search this, but didn't see the answer, please direct me if I missed it. I started downloading a free movie and a free tv show on iTunes to see how they looked on my new iPad. Changed my mind, but they keep downloading as there appears to be no stop button. Can they be stopped? Thanks.

Mevatron Dave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm having the same issue. But when I go to Downloads, the only choice I have is "tap to resume download". How did you cancel yours?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
davidinvirginia said:
Search this, but didn't see the answer, please direct me if I missed it. I started downloading a free movie and a free tv show on iTunes to see how they looked on my new iPad. Changed my mind, but they keep downloading as there appears to be no stop button. Can they be stopped? Thanks.

You could always let the downloads finish,then delete them.

alaskangirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I paid for a rental movie on my iPad. I don't know where it's saved to, to watch it. I haven't done this before. Can someone help me. I've looked everywhere.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
alaskangirl said:
Hi - I paid for a rental movie on my iPad. I don't know where it's saved to, to watch it. I haven't done this before. Can someone help me. I've looked everywhere.

Tap the video app, all your downloaded movies are there, both rented and purchased.

MB50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plug into computer, go to iTunes, go to movies , there it is

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions