What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still have the problem with frash on my ipad

darksky13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the frash from different source,but cant see the flash from the website or other games!
And the flash screen keep said "_abort () food.c:43" Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Frash has not been a supported tweak in a very long time. Essentially, it was abandoned. The best thing you can do is count yourself lucky if you get any site to work with it.

The iPad, even jail broken, is not a good thing to use if you want flash. As proved by the way the developer gave up on Frash.

Marilyn

OP
D

darksky13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frash has not been a supported tweak in a very long time. Essentially, it was abandoned. The best thing you can do is count yourself lucky if you get any site to work with it.

The iPad, even jail broken, is not a good thing to use if you want flash. As proved by the way the developer gave up on Frash.

Marilyn

Thanks,
I just cant found what the error is for my ipad,
cause mine iphone 3GS work pretty well with frash,
and also on other ipads that i jailbroken for my friends.
But, i guess im not the lucky guy...:(
I jailbroken all the ipad and installed the frash in the same way,
but it just didnt work for mine.

if the developer gave up on frash, why there are so many flash app on the app store?
cant understand this part.

OP
D

darksky13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many people have tried to feed it, but you still get the food error. :D

Thanks,
so, does it work on you ipad or any device?
now, im really upset with my ipad,
cause other ipads work very well
:(:(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What Flash apps are you talking about? Most of the third-party browsers that 'claim' to support Flash, do so by hosting the content remotely on the Developer's website.

Tim

OP
D

darksky13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
What Flash apps are you talking about? Most of the third-party browsers that 'claim' to support Flash, do so by hosting the content remotely on the Developer's website.

Tim

Thanks for head up.
After you said, I checked all of the app that have the problems.
Now, I'm not 100% for sure is the flash's problem, or what?
Most of them aren't flash, there're just YouTube video.
Like one of app "LOL Library",(hope you know this app) there's one part is introducing the champions, and also it has the video you can watch
But on my ipad,it didn't show the video,moreover it showed flash on it!so, when I clicked, it showed the "_about() food.c:43" error.
I know this is just a YouTube video,(if I'm wrong please correct me)
So I'm kinds of confuse right now!

"BTW, if there is any grammar error or sentences you cant understand, please excuse me,it isn't my first language."

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But isn't this a Frash error? I was wondering if you've tried iSwifter? There's a free, limited viewing time, version available.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts