What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still getting parse errors!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed! Patience is needed but I know where you are coming from!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice about every other page gives me the parse error. Very annoying. :(

I know, woman. The dev are working on it I promise!

Hang in there, ladies!

smiley-hug008.gif

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Huggies back. We women are good at patience! We have loads of practice! Know what I mean?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Huggies back. We women are good at patience! We have loads of practice! Know what I mean?

I sure do! As a Paramedic, I have LOTS of patients, and I take them to the hospital every day!

What? You're looking at me like I used another homophone....

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are so funny! Welcome back! I've seen you around but you never speak? Don't be a stranger, funny man!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Is it me or are the errors getting more frequent? I can't even get to my subbed threads now... =\

Well since the second update which arrived yesterday I think (and now I cross all my fingers!!!), I haven't had a single error!

EDIT: I'm on version 1.5.9

The Archangel

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick note for those of you following at home. The iPF App developers believe they've solved the Parse Error issue. Phew!

Be sure you're using version 1.5.9 of the iPF App. (Found in "More" on the bottom toolbar > Settings > About > Version)

Let us know if you run into it again and if so, try to be as specific as possible about the thread, post, etc. that gave you any problems.

Thanks VERY MUCH for your patience!

Cheers,

Most reactions

Latest posts