What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky notes?

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my windows lap top I have notes I can make and stick them right on my desk top then delete and write over them when done. Can't find anything like that is visible on the home screen on iPad. Need something.
Guess who forgot their wife's birthday because I didn't have this feature.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try 1TapNotes, image of app description attached. Will display notes
bfe18137799616ca2f74a0d5fb290794.jpg
on home screen. Just tried it out. Type your note. Flick the bottom right corner. This brings up your note with instructions to tap the share icon, then add to home screen. It appears as an icon sized note. Can be moved to the dock so that it is visible on every screen. Not ideal, but I suppose it could be useful. Let me know if it suits you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or you could add a reminder in the Calendars app. Set a couple of alerts, one for a week ahead, and another for a day or two. Whatever nudges you think you'll need. Make it a repeat event, every year, and you'll be done. No need to clutter the home screen with something you'll probably learn to ignore before the year is up.

Use the Email style reminder for an extra strength nudge.

Repeat for other important dates, like anniversaries and Valentines day.

OP
Ibill

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1 tap notes doesn't show in my apps. Is there a detailed instruction on Reminders. By the time I thought I had all figured out I had a mess.

OP
Ibill

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried 1tapenote before and deleted it. Reinstalled it then figured it out. Works better than anything else. It was the free install. Worth $2 for the other features?

Most reactions

Latest posts