What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stickers on your iPad?

dplayerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I know covering macbooks in stickers is something a lot of people do? Anyone tried on there iPad? I have started to on my case for right now, just wondering if anyone else has done it? I can't positives yet but when i can I will

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm waiting for my otterbox case. that thing will be smothered in stickers :p

my macbook is covered in stickers.

OP
D

dplayerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's what I got so far
35f16440.png

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A great way to cheapen the look of an otherwise sleek looking product, but it's your money and if you want to make it look like a Las Vegas lamp post, that's your business.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A great way to cheapen the look of an otherwise sleek looking product, but it's your money and if you want to make it look like a Las Vegas lamp post, that's your business.

O.M.G! Matt! You almost made me spit my soda all over my iPad! Too funny. But hey, it's his to do as he pleases.

I hope those stickers come of easy. Good luck with that.;)

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matt said it all too well. Stickers belong on beat up cars not the iPad. How many BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, Porsche, have stickers?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might be an emo or even just teenager sort of thing. I never see adults plastering all their shit with stickers, iPad or otherwise. Conversely I watch little girls, emo teens, and teenagers in general with stickers (or patches in the case of book bags) all over their belongings.

OP
D

dplayerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm well if anyone of you had a MacBook maybe you would understand people have been covering Mac books in stickers for a long time. If you notice it's not even on the actual iPad it's on a cover. Emo? Haha that's funny far from it. Well If you have ever actually been to a car show such as HIN or ever watched drifting a lot of those cars have stickers all over them. I have a nissan 350z and I have a "ok-speed" (local car club) on my car ts not trashy or ricey it's actually very clean and we have lambos, vipers, etc with the same stickers on them. Maybe it's just a younger thing? I'm only 18

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm well if anyone of you had a MacBook maybe you would understand people have been covering Mac books in stickers for a long time. If you notice it's not even on the actual iPad it's on a cover. Emo? Haha that's funny far from it. Well If you have ever actually been to a car show such as HIN or ever watched drifting a lot of those cars have stickers all over them. I have a nissan 350z and I have a "ok-speed" (local car club) on my car ts not trashy or ricey it's actually very clean and we have lambos, vipers, etc with the same stickers on them. Maybe it's just a younger thing? I'm only 18
Maybe if you didn't want an honest opinion you shouldn't have asked on a public message board then got all offended when someone didn't like your trashy idea.

Draper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't help it...

Here's mine...

Attachments

• ipad_s.jpg
    ipad_s.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 262

Most reactions

Latest posts