What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quoted banned member seems very pleasant and down to earth to me when i see his interviews

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Last edited by a moderator:

gineew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve Jobs did a lot of things for Apple already and now that he needs some time off, I think it is just right for him to get it.

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gineew said:
Steve Jobs did a lot of things for Apple already and now that he needs some time off, I think it is just right for him to get it.

I was very sad to hear the news last week of Steve Jobs resigning as CEO of Apple and wish both Steve and the Apple family only the best in the future.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve Jobs' Neighbor

Here's a great little blog post by one of Steve Jobs' neighbors...

://lisenstromberg.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/my-neighbor-steve-jobs/]My Neighbor, Steve Jobs | Lisen's "Blog" – An Angle of PrismWork[/url]

Enjoy!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ My contacts are floating.

Great article, Rich. Thanks for sharing! I use to live in Palo Alto. :)
Yep, great place. I was up the road in Redwood City (Redwood Shores to be exact). Miss it sometimes...but not the traffic! Never did see Steve though. :(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I worked in Palo Alto too for a year in Hillview Ave - just up the El Camino from Fry's..

Tim

Most reactions