What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still hard at work

Businessweek reported,

On the day of the announcement... the outgoing CEO was in Apple’s Cupertino (Calif.) office for the entire workday and attended a regularly scheduled board meeting... Jobs gathered his senior executive team in an emotional meeting after the news broke.

Would have been something to be a fly on the wall for that meeting!

Evelyn.TME

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve Jobs has done truly innovative things, and with a new mind at the wheel we might get some more great products.

Mostly, I hope this means with someone new in charge, they will decide that Apple products running Flash only makes sense....

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve Jobs has done truly innovative things, and with a new mind at the wheel we might get some more great products.

Mostly, I hope this means with someone new in charge, they will decide that Apple products running Flash only makes sense....
Let's keep this thread on track. Discussions about the pros or cons of Flash, etc. will be removed. Fair warning.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Never happen ~ and this is not the topic of this thread. Okay?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Let's keep this thread on track. Discussions about the pros or cons of Flash, etc. will be removed. Fair warning.

My Hero. Love that avatar, babe.:D

HoJo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure we haven't heard the last of iSteve.

msny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve is a good man, and I wish him the best.
The big C is very hard to beat.

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He will still be there in a guiding role, I am guessing that he is stepping in to a less demanding role for health reasons. Great man in many ways!

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve jobs will be missed forever on his hard contribute on computer and apple...
And apple can never leave him,he could not out of apple either...

Most reactions