What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Announces iPad 2!

moochman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one talked about the speaker or if they changed the reflective properties of the display. I love my iPad but I don't care how light you make it unless the screen reflection is fixed you can not really use this outside in bright light !

Maybe the iPad 3

Albertan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Apple did a nice job today. I will be passing on my 16gb 3G model to someone else and buying version 2 the minute it is available up here in Canada.

I will be buying another 3G model so I can use it on the road for radio etc. Bell Canada is $35 a month for 5 GB plan and that works perfect.

I guess my only question would be will the new iPad fit into the laptop case/keyboard I just bought for my iPad.

They should sell Apple TV as part of an iPad because they work so well together. If you have an iPad and not Apple TV you are missing out on half the fun.

I swore I would never go Apple but now I own the top of the line iMac, iPod 4th, iPhone 3, iPad and Apple TV. Go figure.... But having said that... I still have a high end PC and use it more than the iMac simply because the software for MAC is as over-priced as their hardware.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. So ~ it is still the same size? Just lighter and slimmer, right? Now I heard today from a few people that Best Buy will take your old one towards the iPad2.

Anyone hear this? Wonder how much they would give you towards the new one...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I heard today from a few people that Best Buy will take your old one towards the iPad2.
I think the key word here is TAKE! But I guess its like trading in your car. You could sell it privately and get more money for it or trade it in for less money, but without the hassle of selling it privately.

I am actually seriously thinking about upgrading! I am such a gadget freak!

Albertan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Price of used iPad

I am going to sell my iPad that I have had 3 months. I paid $670 for it.... Do you all think $499 is a fair used price?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! But I can't afford one and already have a iPad 1.

Texcoonazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will wait for the IPad 3.. This one just is not worth it to me. For me the Ipad was the best thing since sliced bread. There were so many upgrades Apple could have included in the Ipad 2. Better Resolution, SD reader, larger memory are just a couple that come to my mind. The camera is nice add but not enough for me to give up my IPad 1.

I am more of a fan of the added hardware than I am of making the darn thing thinner. And the cover.... Not a fan at all.

I will wait for Ipad 3 next year. Or just hold on to my Ipad till the screen goes black.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks great.
What you guys and gals buying wifi only or wifi 3G?

Wifi... seeing that my iPhone 4 is going to offer mobile hotspot:D

Is there a fee with iphone carrier to use hot spots?
Thanks.

Verizon already has this feature in 4.2.6 and yes, they charge $20/month for 2GB limit. A total rip off! Should be unlimited and not an extra fee! Oh well I just won't use that feature.

Most reactions

Latest posts