What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step by step help with jailbreak?

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any experts out there thAt would be nice enough to help me out via yahoo chat with a step by step process to help me jailbreak my iPad? It would reallllllllllly be appreciated!

OP
D

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol.....I tAke directions very well one step at a time. Sometimes things get lost in translation when trying to follow a video or something. I want someone to say ok step one, download this and pu it here . Step 2 do this , then donthis blah blah blah......I'm a hands on guy

OP
D

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so lost so far I'm downloading a huge ass file it's like 595 mb

OP
D

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol sorry....new to this thing. Learning curve I guess

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My son wants to jailbreak his iPhone which is on a business account. Please explain what exactly is "jailbreaking" and what are the consequences?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look at the stickies in the hacking section of forum. Pretty much the same process for the iPhone as well.

OP
D

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it. I only got to play with it for about 2 hours after I jailbroke it
Had to get to bed. But when I get home you bet ill be on cydia and that other app thar is like the app store.......can't wait!!!!!!

Most reactions