What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status bar 3 bar arched wireless signal and battery symbol

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I all ive been playing with cydia and tryin to change my status bar along with the items in it, i so far have managed to change the time colours and add a symbol instead of carrier using Zeppelin, i however cannot find anything to change the standard grey wifi symbol colours or design or the standard grey battery and and percentage symbol , i would like change the colours on these and or change the symbol all together, can anyone help?

P.s please note that ive mentioned zeppelin so that anyone that wants to change there carrier symbol and does not know how to , u can now.

P.s.s i should mention i am on 5.1.1 ipad3 , any cydia tools would be great, its driving me nuts, tried loads but i guess they dont work on 5.1.1.

Thx.

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can knowone help me, ive posted a few questions on here now and no answers, find it a little bit rude to be honest , sorry guys but can anyone help, sorry if i upset anyone by my comment but im feeling theres not much pointers help on here or is it just me ?

Most reactions

Latest posts