What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a question

PeterH333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid of me, perhaps, but precisely how do I post a new question on this site?

Peter H.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

You've already managed to post a question. :)

This is how it's done using a browser:

First, tap "Forums" at the top, between "News" and "Gallery". Scroll through the forum until you find the one where you want to post:
image.png

Tap the one you prefer. You'll get to this page:
image.png

Tap "Post new thread". This is what you'll see next:
image.png

Enter the thread title, write your question as detailed as possible, then tap "Create thread".

Hope that helps.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
J. A. Mentioned most everything one would need to post here. However, I feel there is one more button that deserves mention. To the right of the CREATE THREAD button you'll see a button labeled UPLOAD FILE. This button is used to upload a screenshot, picture, or other file that is relevant to the conversation. Upon clicking that button more options will become available to allow one to better integrate the desired picture into the post.

Thanks, J. A., for your tutorial :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
J. A. Mentioned most everything one would need to post here. However, I feel there is one more button that deserves mention. To the right of the CREATE THREAD button you'll see a button labeled UPLOAD FILE. This button is used to upload a screenshot, picture, or other file that is relevant to the conversation. Upon clicking that button more options will become available to allow one to better integrate the desired picture into the post.

Thanks, J. A., for your tutorial :)
My pleasure.
Thank you for adding the information about the "Upload file" button. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts