What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbuck's - Free unlimited WiFi 6700 Stores

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of the fast food places that purport to charge for wifi, don't bother. I suspect that the majority of the Starbucks were giving it away anyway.

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully Canada won't be out of the loop for much longer. Everyone goes to other local coffee shops for free WiFi here because you have to pay at Starbucks.

Jonny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it was always free for AT&T customers only. One time I stopped in starbucks and had to pay for internet,.. well, panera bread was across the street so i went there instead. Here in Orlando we have starbucks like in every other block, maybe the limited at&t 3g plan would be ok for my use... i still wish it was unlimited.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two of the Starbucks I frequent both give me free guest log in cards so i never had to pay. Also, AT&T data customers don't pay for WiFi they offer anywhere. I also frequent a Starbucks which is right next to a Safeway grocery market and notice that Safeway offers free WiFi now. I'm told that Ralphs Grocery Market also offers free WiFi. I understand most large grocery markets are setting up customer lounges with free WiFi. Kind of cool when the other half keeps bugging you to go shopping, Honey lets go,,, I'll chill out with my iPad in the lounge while you shop... :D:D I love it..

DMad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently, as long as you have a gift card with any balance on it, you're entitled to two free hours of wifi per day in any Starbucks. I know, I just signed up for it last week.

Going unlimited will only benefit people who like to be in Starbucks for more than two hours, really, which I've found myself coming close to doing with my iPad... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts