What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbuck's Digital Network

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used the new digital network at Starbuck's on their iPad? I was able to get into the Starbuck's main site on their free in-store wi-fi, but was unable to link to the new network. None of the staff could help. They said the network popped up immediately when they log into the network. I really want to check it out.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm...my daughter is a supervisor at SB. Maybe I will have her try.

But wait. She would have to take my iPad. Without me. Oh hell no. I will try to go by there tomorrow for you.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It popped up for me about midway through my visit today but I was on a mission and didn't pause to check it out. Maybe just shut down and restart will activate it fr you or forget the network and reestablish.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Marie,

Hmm...my daughter is a supervisor at SB. Maybe I will have her try.

But wait. She would have to take my iPad. Without me. Oh hell no. I will try to go by there tomorrow for you.

(OP, I apologize for being off topic.)

I noticed Col Bris had it, and now you have it...how do you get that scrolling little red ball?

again, I really am sorry for this intrusion.

OP
E

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I see now that it needs to go through Yahoo.

Most reactions