What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek theme APP

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before thinking about posting a Star Trek related apps question, I had to check all posts all the way back, no point in starting a post if someone else already asked a similar question. Took me about half an hour to found this post. (Well, I got Windows 98 and dial up so it's bit slow.)

I have found some Star Trek related apps and wanted to list them, then ask if anyone know of any other apps I may have missed. So far, I have found the following:

App name (in italic) followed by developer.

LCARS Calculator - CedeSoft
LCARS Clock - CedeSoft
DiagnosticPADD - Park Bench Software LLC
iCARS Interface - Nick O'Neill
iScanner Tricorder - Adam McElhaney (more suited to iPhone/iPod)
STARSS - Christopher Kriens
Tricorder TR-580 - Matthias Schorer (more suited to iPhone/iPod)
Trek Quest HD - Matthias Schorer
LCARS Speed Block - Dei Machiavelli

The ones marked (more suited to iPhone/iPod) is due to the size of the app, maybe designed before iPad, but as most of you would know, any apps for iPhone can be used on iPad, in case you're interested anyway.

I wonder if anyone else had found any more since then?

Looks great.
Thanks.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the iCARS Touch to give it a try, and this is just too cool for words.

Attachments

• LCARS-Composite.jpg
    LCARS-Composite.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,138

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tzimisce said:
I downloaded the iCARS Touch to give it a try, and this is just too cool for words.

Where can you get this? I can't find it on the app store or cydia.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Evidently, back in April 2011, the developer of these iCARS apps removed them from the App Store and they are no longer available for sale (or for free). It seems that CBS forced the developer to remove the apps from the App Store for copyright infringement.

So, you can't get them any longer. Sorry.

Marilyn

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Evidently, back in April 2011, the developer of these iCARS apps removed them from the App Store and they are no longer available for sale (or for free). It seems that CBS forced the developer to remove the apps from the App Store for copyright infringement.

So, you can't get them any longer. Sorry.

Marilyn

:( okay. C'est la vie, or whatever it is.

Most reactions