What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek theme APP

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi not got my Ipad yet but is or will there be a StarTheme for the desktop for the ipad?. Voyager etc with all the buttons and sounds from the show working because i think that be kewl.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are Startrek sounds on Cydia (Jailbreak required). Backgrounds shouldn't be an issue. There are also a bunch of iPhone Startrek apps on the app-store.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a star trek app for iPad that makes it look like something that was used in star trek. I don't know the exact name as I don't like star trek and wasn't interested. It was pulled for a while because of the name but is back. If I find the name, I'll edit this.

OP
S

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.

Also just been searching youtube and this might be released soon [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqMKLOk1qo]YouTube - STARSS iPad Demonstration[/ame]

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the Starss last night. Much better visually than the Lcars but still kinda buggy. I look forward to updates to both regarding stability and usability.

OP
S

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aw carnt find it in the APPs store :(

Been looking on my PC in itunes. Is it out in the Uk?.

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The few codes there are all used up.

I went ahead and bought it.
Seems fun, and a little unstable on a coupe of the feeds.

But I like it.

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before thinking about posting a Star Trek related apps question, I had to check all posts all the way back, no point in starting a post if someone else already asked a similar question. Took me about half an hour to found this post. (Well, I got Windows 98 and dial up so it's bit slow.)

I have found some Star Trek related apps and wanted to list them, then ask if anyone know of any other apps I may have missed. So far, I have found the following:

App name (in italic) followed by developer.

LCARS Calculator - CedeSoft
LCARS Clock - CedeSoft
DiagnosticPADD - Park Bench Software LLC
iCARS Interface - Nick O'Neill
iScanner Tricorder - Adam McElhaney (more suited to iPhone/iPod)
STARSS - Christopher Kriens
Tricorder TR-580 - Matthias Schorer (more suited to iPhone/iPod)
Trek Quest HD - Matthias Schorer
LCARS Speed Block - Dei Machiavelli

The ones marked (more suited to iPhone/iPod) is due to the size of the app, maybe designed before iPad, but as most of you would know, any apps for iPhone can be used on iPad, in case you're interested anyway.

I wonder if anyone else had found any more since then?

Most reactions

Latest posts