What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staples Set to Stock iPhones, iPads and MacBooks This Month

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
11699-staples-idevices.JPG

MacRumors reports today that according to leaked screenshots of training material meant for Staples sales associates in the US, it seems that MacBooks, iPhones and iPads will soon be offered for sale at Staples. This follows on from Staples starting to sell Apple accessories via its US online store, and also some retail Staples stores, according to MacRumors sources. Although the leaked document seems to indicate that all the listed Apple devices will be on sale at Staples from some time around March 27 onwards, it is not yet know whether or not desktop Macs will also be available. If these leaked documents are as genuine as they seem, then, as MacRumors points out, this is another great sales outlet for Apple, as Staples has more than 1,500 stores in the US alone. The report does not say whether or not Staples stores in other countries will also be stocking Apple devices. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT]
Staples Associates Training to Support iPhone, iPad, and Mac Notebook Sales by Late March - Mac Rumors

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw when I was on the Staples site!! What are the benefits of not buying a product from Apple directly?

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Staples in Canada have been selling Macs and iPads for a while. My MBP nearly came from there, but they managed to run out of stock.

No advantage in buying from elsewhere, except convenience. Although BestBuy give rewards points, which works for me. I applied a $5 voucher to the purchase of my MBP, and will receive another one.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Staples in Canada have been selling Macs and iPads for a while. My MBP nearly came from there, but they managed to run out of stock.

No advantage in buying from elsewhere, except convenience. Although BestBuy give rewards points, which works for me. I applied a $5 voucher to the purchase of my MBP, and will receive another one.

Best buy is also my place to get apple stuff due to the reward points and their usually incredibly advantageous financing. I swear, I've borrowed thousands and thousands of dollars from them over the years and haven't paid a dime in interest. Big TVs, appliances, iPads, etc, etc. works for me!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Next purchase will be an iPod classic, and I'll apply the reward points to that purchase that I received with my MBP.

Apple don't seem to care where you buy their stuff, so long as you buy it, and BestBuy gain because you see all of their other temptations. It's win-win all round.

The guy who sold me my MBP was wearing Apple clothing rather than the BB uniform so I wonder who he works for?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I liked that Apple let me buy a replacement iPod for 1 / 2 price when mine stopped working without a warranty. Not sure the other places would be as accommodating, but I don't know. I feel like my devices will be fresher coming from the warehouse rather than buying from the store - I hate the crowds anyway. ;). I did buy an iPod touch via the web for in-store pickup; it was a hassle, I won't do it again.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Next purchase will be an iPod classic, and I'll apply the reward points to that purchase that I received with my MBP.

Apple don't seem to care where you buy their stuff, so long as you buy it, and BestBuy gain because you see all of their other temptations. It's win-win all round.

The guy who sold me my MBP was wearing Apple clothing rather than the BB uniform so I wonder who he works for?

What is an MBP?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MBP=MacBookPro

MBA=MacBookAir

iMac=My birthday's coming up ;)

Sure, happy birthday, I will get you all three!! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts