1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Stands that aren't built in?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by elgerber, Mar 8, 2011.

1. elgerber

elgerber iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello,

I buying my first Ipad on Friday, and as always, I am struggling to decide what kind of case I want. I like the smart cover, but it doesn't cover the back. Although I have thought of getting a skin for the back. But that doesn't really offer any bump protection.
    I really like to keep my devices as thin as possible, so I like the really slim fitting silicone type cases, or hard rubber cases. But in the even I would like to stand it up, are there stands that will work with those types of cases?
    I have seen the portfolio type cases where the covers become the stand, but I think I want something that is slimmer fit.

Thanks!
  2. Junior

Junior iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0