What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standing in Line

Beachgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the people waiting in line for days in the cold need to have their heads checked. Mine is pre-ordered and will be deliverd to my house on friday. I will be wearing pajamas and drinking a beer when i open the door to receive it. Good luck all you people standing in line with the mayhem just to get them same result lol

lol :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
armoredsaint said:
I actually have a real job and a life :p

Here here!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

kayroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to standing in line.......just place an order via online the u got it........:D

Janet515pb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BB in South Jersey area stated they are opening at 10AM and will be giving out tickets. I unfortunately will be standing on line.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I landed an ipad3 at wal mart at midnight. This particular store had about thirty units but no 64GB WIFI only so I settled for 32GB. Only about twenty people in line. I arrived at ten and was given my ticket for the unit I purchased then came back at midnight and was out the door in fifteen minutes.

I will be selling this unit and going to 64gb unit if the retina software updates continue trending at about double the original space required for them to remain resident on the iPad. This is a major issue and I suspect when people begin to realize this the complaining will begin.

I have an ipad1 and was in wal mart for dog food when I happened to ask if they had any ipad3 units and what time they were releasing them for sale. It was too convenient to refuse.

The retina display is not over hyped. It is truly gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
Why? Why not just pre order. What is appealing about lines

I DON'T know. I would have preordered. I hate crowds and they are probably STUPID right about now.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I usually don't do lines either, I just pre-order. I was actually up because I had to take my daughter to school for a field trip at 5:45am. On my way home I passed by the BB, saw there were only 2 people in line, so I decided to wait. It really wasn't bad, the people were really cool. BB just needed to change their process once we got in. One cashier, per model, and the process took forever. There were only 25 people in line!!

At any rate, next time I will pre-order.

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to wait until things settled down, but this morning, my friends car broke down so I had to give her a ride to her job at Target. 8 am, no lines ... no problem! Was out and headed home again 5 minutes later. They didn't have all varieties, and no white, but that didn't bother me any.

The dictation and I are having issues. Kinda shocked me when I saw it drop an F-bomb! Guess I need to fake an American accent. LOL.

Most reactions