What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stacked windows in safari

badaradagang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't see the stacked window icon in safari, I can only open tabs. Any ideas? Thanks.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, search is your friend by the way, you'll often get an answer wicker by searching than you will by opening a new thread.
I don't quite see what you're trying to stay here. With iOS5 the only way of having multiple pages open is to have them in tabs...

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't see the stacked window icon in safari, I can only open tabs. Any ideas? Thanks.

Are you referring to what we had prior to the ios 5 update? If so, Mr. Luke is correct with the way ios5 created tabs to open multiple windows versus closing down one page to revert to a previous one. I sort of found that a bit annoying and like the tab system. To me, it is consistent with how I view and surf online using my PC. Hope this clarified your question. Good luck. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts