1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sprint to Get iPhone 5

Discussion in 'User News Submissions' started by info, Aug 23, 2011.

1. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  2. tybak4

tybak4 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't think so!
  3. buttrpecan1

buttrpecan1 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love the option of an iphone with sprint! Im due for full upgrade in october too, so that would be even more awesome.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
  4. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Sprint might do well by offering an unlimited data plan to their iPhone users, at least for a reasonably extended promotional period. That, along with a guaranteed grandfathering deal could get them off to a nice start. They are still one of the best, and getting the iPhone could put them right back up there. I don't know what they have been doing with their WiMax and 4G plans lately; but, they have been working on those aspects for a while now. Perhaps they might hint at sooner access to higher speeds than the others...

Although I did see an article about how AT&T and Verizon were unlikely to lose many customers to Sprint, it may be a company worth watching fairly closely.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  5. Destroyer

Destroyer iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Speed may be faster but like here in South Texas, you would be roaming all the time with Sprint. So the best options still ATT & Verizon.

Sent from my iPad using iPF