What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprint to Get iPhone 5

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love the option of an iphone with sprint! Im due for full upgrade in october too, so that would be even more awesome.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would love the option of an iphone with sprint! Im due for full upgrade in october too, so that would be even more awesome.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Sprint might do well by offering an unlimited data plan to their iPhone users, at least for a reasonably extended promotional period. That, along with a guaranteed grandfathering deal could get them off to a nice start. They are still one of the best, and getting the iPhone could put them right back up there. I don't know what they have been doing with their WiMax and 4G plans lately; but, they have been working on those aspects for a while now. Perhaps they might hint at sooner access to higher speeds than the others...

Although I did see an article about how AT&T and Verizon were unlikely to lose many customers to Sprint, it may be a company worth watching fairly closely.

Last edited:

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speed may be faster but like here in South Texas, you would be roaming all the time with Sprint. So the best options still ATT & Verizon.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts