What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springboard : number next to app icon moving

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
On my springboard the notification numbers of my apps are floating. they move away from the icon. Help??
Cheers

IMG_0086.JPG

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
More details please. There's not much to go on there. iPad model? IOS version? jailbreak method? Other tweaks recently installed?

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure srry My bad..
Ipad 2 wifi 16gb 4.3.3 untethered jb with jbme 3.0.
Im srry but is there a way to check your recently installed tweaks by date? Im a clutz and i forget what i install and when.
Cheers

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O ya imm srry i forgot to also mention that the numbers float away sometimes. Somtimes when i open an app and quit back the the maon screen the numbers are normal. Then when i open another app and quit it, it starts floating again.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed that if you resize your icons, the badges will be a little off from the icon but never that much.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Then may I suggest you provide us with a list of your Cydia tweaks and we'll see if we recognize any that mat cause problems.

Marilyn

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I'm really sorry guys but i travelling. I won't be near my iPad for maybe the next 2 wks. I wont be able to tell u guys anything. Hope you understand. Srry.
Cheers

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. Not home yet but I managed tovreproduce the problem on my cousins iPad. The problem was the cydia tweak "Barrel". Thanks anyways guys

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Barrel acted hinky on my iPad, also. Works for some people, though...

Again, thanks for letting us know you found the solution. Always good to hear back.

Marilyn

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it happened to me as well .. i just respringed my winterboard and the apps' number notifications just back repositioned itself ,,, mine on ipad 3g wifi on 4.3.3

OP
V

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Mickey No problem anything for u guys who help me too!
@nammi same here but after i used my ipad for like an hour the numbers moved again. and i wont respring every hour...

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so far so good me , Vaib .. just hv to respringed it once .. i'll take note of yr solution in case it happened again .. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts