1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Springboard crashed

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by kidneyshot, Apr 4, 2013.

1. kidneyshot

kidneyshot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No idea what happened, but it started with not being able to type anywhere e.g. App store search area, safari search bar without closoing the app.
    i restarted my ipad and a message showed... Ur spring board crashed. U are now on safe mode. 3 options: ok, restart, cancel.
    I chose restart, but it didnt restart. Now typing is fine. But some of my games and app not starting up.
    Any suggestion on what to do?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    Have you tried to reset the iPad? As in, press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons until the white Apple logo appears? That may help.

If the problem persists, you may have installed a tweak that isn't compatible with the iPad, so you'll need to think back to what you installed just before your troubles began.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.
  3. kidneyshot

kidneyshot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank u. It helped after reset. Thank u.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013