1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Spring Board Problem

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by robert1305, Feb 18, 2012.

1. robert1305

robert1305 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Suddenly for no reason the icons on my home page have stopped working, well not all of them, the ones installed as standard work OK, but any I add don’t.

IE.... If I I go to any website via my browser it loads and works OK, but If I put an icon onto my home page the icon appears OK but when I click on the icon it just does not work.:eek:

If I install a program via apps the icons work.:confused:

Hope this makes sense to someone, my iPad is JBd
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,751 / 0
    I, too, have noticed this behavior recently on my iPad1 that's jailbroken. I have no answer for why this happens. What I do is closed out all the apps and then respring the iPad. Then, the apps "behave."

That's all I've got - sorry it isn't more. But, at least the apps work after I do the respring...

Marilyn
  3. robert1305

robert1305 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the info Marilyn, I tried everything, but nothing worked, just finished a restore didn’t realise it would take so long !!!!

Anyway everything is back to normal and everything works A OK, thing is do I Jailbreak again ??????????????????????? :eek:
  4. fredpete

fredpete iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy , That your problem is okay now.