What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotify on ipad

robsonhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me if the 'top 100' play list as per the desktop version is available on the ipad app?

Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...welcome to the forum!

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, if you search for "Top 100", it comes out as the first result in the playlist category.

8yqe4ere.jpg

OP
R

robsonhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the same as on the iPhone? As no playlist results come up when searching? Thanks.

OP
R

robsonhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there...welcome to the forum!

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Sorry - iPhone playing up!

Thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the same as on the iPhone? As no playlist results come up when searching? Thanks.

Yes, and playlists are returned in search results below songs and artists. The screenshot shows you the results!

OP
R

robsonhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Yes, and playlists are returned in search results below songs and artists. The screenshot shows you the results!

Hi, I can't see where the top 100 songs are shown... Can you help me any further?

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts