What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotify for iPad

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

Im aware that there is no iPad version of Spotify out yet. My questions are as follows:-

1- is there anything out there that is similar to Spotify for the iPad?
2- any ideas when there WILL be a version of Spotify for the iPad?

Thanks
Spaced

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you in the US? I understand that its quite unlikely here anytime soon. The closest thing is Pandora. There is an app and its quite good. I also have a subscription to Rhapsody where I can dl to listen offline or streaming.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grooveshark is pretty identical to spotify...sadly you have to be jailbroken to use it on iOS because apple is being a dick about it.

OP
S

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane B said:
Are you in the US? I understand that its quite unlikely here anytime soon. The closest thing is Pandora. There is an app and its quite good. I also have a subscription to Rhapsody where I can dl to listen offline or streaming.

No I'm in the UK

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane B said:

No I'm in the UK

Grooveshark is available in NZ so I'm guessing it works in UK.

Davidra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a newbie, I want to make sure I understand this....if I sync with Spotify, all my current videos and songs will be erased?

Most reactions

Latest posts