What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Spoiler alert] Qatqi help

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I hope you are well. I've become a little addicted to the above word game, but I can't pass today's puzzle. I have a stray 'u' which I can't place.

8hHbMrw.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Casey

Chris Garrett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I hope you are well. I've become a little addicted to the above word game, but I can't pass today's puzzle. I have a stray 'u' which I can't place.

8hHbMrw.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Casey

Hi there,

My recommendation would be to restart the level. You can do that by tapping on the menu button in the top left and choosing to restart it. It doesn't cost you any Undos to do a full restart.

After restarting, here are a few tips:

- The multiplier spots with the dots increase in frequency as you progress through the puzzle. So you're better off working your way to the top part of the puzzle, where there will be more bonuses. You do want to try to get the gold coins in that first section though, since you get a score bonus for those, in addition to a bonus if you get both of the coins in the first section.

- The bonuses for long words are big - starting at six letters, you get +50 for each additional letter. So you're often better off making longer words to get those bonuses.

Glad you're enjoying QatQi!

Chris Garrett
QatQi creator

OP
Casey_B

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Chris.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message. Not often you get a response from the creator of the product. After posting this thread, I kept poking around, and solved the level by pure fluke. Such a great game - keeps you on your toes.

Take care,

Casey

Most reactions