What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Split screen (2 screens at once)

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have tried to find out if it is possible to have 2 screens at once like you can get on windows, any body know if this is
possible

Peter

Ilmbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is. I have it. It is split top to bottom, not side to side. It is in the App Store. Called. DUal Browser. It is free.Now, can any one answer my question?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Side by Side app. But all you can do is look at two websites side by side. As opposed to having two apps open at the same time.

OP
peterb16

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi llmbg,
I have looked this App, and yes you can have dual pages, but what I'm looking for is to for instance : Pages on one & Numbers on the
other, but I cannot how this can be achieved.
Regards

Peter

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a tweak in Cydia called Quasar which allows you to have multiples windows opened (and active) at the same time. There are plenty of videos about this tweak in YouTube if you want to check it out.

Ilmbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will keep your note if I come across one will let you know, as I am still looking.

Most reactions

Latest posts