What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"split keyboard"

AscotBilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is weird. Turned on iPad earlier and the keyboard is split down the centre. One side has qwer then there's a
space followed by yuiop.

Any ideas on this glitch ?
Many thanks

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinch in and out to reveal both keyboards.

Its not a glitch but a feature of iOS 5

OP
A

AscotBilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks mate bt I've just discovered that in the General settings there is one for keyboard, which includes a split keyboard choice.
Looks like my meddling kids have been on the iPad again lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can drag the keyboard key up and down to move the keyboard (visible at the bottom right of the keyboard when split is turned on). If you drag it all the way to the bottom it will rejoin and dock. It wouldn't take much for your kids to accidentally drag it up and split.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
You can drag the keyboard key up and down to move the keyboard (visible at the bottom right of the keyboard when split is turned on). If you drag it all the way to the bottom it will rejoin and dock. It wouldn't take much for your kids to accidentally drag it up and split.

Wow i didnt know that! Thanks

Most reactions