What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splinter Cell Conviction Help

Chuck3007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently download Splinter Cell Conviction. While I have enjoyed the game so far I find the lack of any real help on the game disappointing. I am at a place in the game I can't seem to get past. I am using a rocket launcher against a helicopter. After hitting the helicopter the required number of times I am faced with a finger tap puzzle. I can't seem to figure out what it is that I need to do to get past this puzzle. Any help out there?

Wardog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chuck3007 said:
I recently download Splinter Cell Conviction. While I have enjoyed the game so far I find the lack of any real help on the game disappointing. I am at a place in the game I can't seem to get past. I am using a rocket launcher against a helicopter. After hitting the helicopter the required number of times I am faced with a finger tap puzzle. I can't seem to figure out what it is that I need to do to get past this puzzle. Any help out there?

I'm stuck at the dock. Trying to get in the boat before the guards in the Tower shoot me.

Most reactions