What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splashtop

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I bought the app....kinda stuck on the volume when I watch video with it......in splash top setting I have checked " when a remote client connects, redirect all sound to the client, and mute this computer" when I do this the iPad sound is all the way but I still get no sound

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
accordlayingkit said:
Ok I bought the app....kinda stuck on the volume when I watch video with it......in splash top setting I have checked " when a remote client connects, redirect all sound to the client, and mute this computer" when I do this the iPad sound is all the way but I still get no sound

Help me out gentlefury.....lol

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That feature doesn't work on XP....time to upgrade the old compy!

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury said:

Well Damn.......so in the meantime the laptop will just be playing audio sametime as the ipad huh Haha

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury said:

Well Damn.......so in the meantime the laptop will just be playing audio sametime as the ipad huh Haha

Yup :)

There was someone else on here that had it set up on XP....he might have some tips...dont recall who tho.

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the AirVideo to watch video stored on my PC. All sound is on the iPad since you're streaming rather than playing it on the PC and then sending it via Splashtop.

There's a free version that will allow you to check it out. The free version is limited to 4 files. If you like it and need more, the paid version is only $2.99.

It works great for me. A nice side benefit is that it will convert files on the fly, or you can convert them and store them on your iPad.

App Shopper: Air Video Free - Watch your videos anywhere! (Utilities)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the AirVideo to watch video stored on my PC. All sound is on the iPad since you're streaming rather than playing it on the PC and then sending it via Splashtop.

There's a free version that will allow you to check it out. The free version is limited to 4 files. If you like it and need more, the paid version is only $2.99.

It works great for me. A nice side benefit is that it will convert files on the fly, or you can convert them and store them on your iPad.

App Shopper: Air Video Free - Watch your videos anywhere! (Utilities)

That doesn't do anything for flash videos tho...

Most reactions