What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splashtop Remote desktop for ipad now on sale

Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
No there should be a way to access the administration page of your router, to enable you to port forward.

Edit: Here you go..

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32211/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzAzNzYzMDM0L3NpZC9uTHhucG9zaw==

You posting these instructions is very much appreciated.

I went to Advanced Settings before, but it seemed to be a dead end, as the rest of the website still looks exactly the same; But there are now a few more options. It works fine now.

Oh, and is there any way of preventing SweetP from entering this thread? I am afraid, she will never let me live this down. ;)

Last edited:
OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:

I went to Advanced Settings before, but it seemed to be a dead end, as the rest of the website still looks exactly the same; But there are now a few more options. It works fine now.

Oh, and is there any way of preventing SweetP from entering this thread? I am afraid, she will never let me live this down. ;)

Not a problem, glad i could help. And regarding Sweetp, I'm afraid not, she's a head honcho now! :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

No but I might tell her, how much will it cost you to keep me quiet! Ha ha. She has her spies you know!

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
No but I might tell her, how much will it cost you to keep me quiet! Ha ha. She has her spies you know!

Let me get this straight.

You are offering silence, but no guarantee, that she won't find this place by herself. You further leave yourself the option of commissioning so./e to spread the word.

I think not. ;)

Let's re-negotiate the terms and I am all yours.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You are offering silence, but no guarantee, that she won't find this place by herself. You further leave yourself the option of commissioning so./e to spread the word.

I think not. ;)

Oh my god you are desperate. Sweet P is my BFF and you are always teasing her, poor thing but no I'll not say anything unless you do.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Tested it out today. Works a treat. Very easy to use. 2 points though -

1) messes up my pc desktop icon arrangement - it switches my ressy to 1024x768. when I disable the sharing I need to rearrange manually again.

2) trouble thinking of practical uses for it. Espacially as it only works when your pc is on and se up to stream.

Neat fun app though, even if I can't think of any decent uses for it :p

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not a problem, glad i could help. And regarding Sweetp, I'm afraid not, she's a head honcho now! :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

I think not. ;)

Oh my god you are desperate. Sweet P is my BFF and you are always teasing her, poor thing but no I'll not say anything unless you do.

What are we talking about here? Please don't make me read this entire thread.:(

Most reactions