What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiders

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is just a guess, but Spider is a term often given to automatic search engine servers that 'crawl' the internet to find new pages and update old ones. This is how Google stays up to date.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A spider is that thing that's doomed to a miserable death the minute it crawls across the floor in my house containing eight bored cats.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A spider is that thing that's doomed to a miserable death the minute it crawls across the floor in my house containing eight bored cats.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Which might be why they are hanging out in the forum instead. :rolleyes:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You aren't an 85 year old woman in a large scary house filled with equally scary cats, on the corner of my street, are you? If so, I know you. I was the one that broke your window in 1968. Sorry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMvKeX7erI]YouTube - Crazy Cat Lady[/ame]

Bob

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
You aren't an 85 year old woman in a large scary house filled with equally scary cats, on the corner of my street, are you? If so, I know you. I was the one that broke your window in 1968. Sorry.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMvKeX7erI

Bob

ROFLMAO!

Most reactions

Latest posts