What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider solitaire

charriga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone run across a spider solitaire app that has the same look and feel as the windows version?

I downloaded one that has a big, black spider, but the cards aren't marked right. It makes it work, instead of fun to play.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Last edited:

AdrianW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solitaire City includes Spider (in 3 variations) as well as 14 other types of solitaire (eg. Golf, Casket, Klondike, Pyramid, etc), you can even select from one of 14 different sets of cards - it's expensive but worth it.

Last edited:
OP
C

charriga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I've got to have my solitaire fix.

Probably sad, but being able to play while watching tv was one of the things on my list of justifications for the iPad.

dhanson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Astraware solitaire. It's got just about every solitaire variant you could want, and it's got the best solitaire user interface I've ever used. Spider's my favorite game, and Astraware's implementation of it is excellent.

catsi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the free "Simply Solitaire" its a free, ad based, native iPad game with lots of games. Totally addictive! :D

Most reactions