What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speck vs incipio vs zagg vs otter box commuter

Martin9752

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I got a new iPad for Xmas and i was wondering what case mentioned in the title u think is best....
Thanks

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For absolute protection, the Otter Box Defender, second, the Otter Box Commuter, and then all the rest. Mostly depends on your usage and needs, or forum vs. function.:)

billpool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends, on what you want... I started with the Apple case, but didn't like it; too flimsy. Switched to Otterbox Defender, heavy duty, but also very heavy, negating one of the iPad's advantages..light weight & easy to handle. Switched to Incipio and liked it real fine except for no protection for the screen when carried, or otherwise not being computed on... Now I have the Zagg with BT keyboard and like it Real Well. Good protection for the screen when not computing and easy setup for the keyboard's use if you don't want to use the on screen keyboard..

HTH

Take Care

OP
M

Martin9752

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I still have not decided on a case. Was gonna get the otter box commuter then realized that the charging port is covered. How hard is it to get that piece of plastic off to charge the iPad. Does anyone have experience w the speck cases

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both the speck and the otterbox for my droid, and I like the incipio sycrilic better than both of them.

Most reactions

Latest posts