What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speck CandyShell iPad Case Review

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxApv2p9A0]YouTube - Speck CandyShell iPad Case Review - iPhone Vlog 106[/ame]​

The famous Candyshell makes it way onto the iPad at a price of $50. The Candyshell, by Speck, is an iPad case that goes well with its other iDevice brothers. The sleek design makes you want to actually chew on your iPad, please don't. Only problem I really have with this case, is that it makes your iPad a little heavy which kicks off the balance a little bit, but it is still a great case.

Get Yours Here:
CandyShell for iPad - GoGo White - iPad Cases - Speck Products

Renegade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
L13320751.jpg

Renegade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is off topic, but I don’t know if anyone has been watching the soon to release of the Verizon iPhone 4, I was on Facebook this morning when I saw a new iPhone 4 case that looks rather clean contour and minimalist in design. Getting ready pre-ordered my Verizon iPhone 4. I went over to Mivizu and ordered the new Alien EPIX case.

Check it out. I think most people would like the new design.

Mivizu | Facebook

Mivizu Verizon iPhone4 Alien EPIX Hard Shell Case - Black Cherry | Facebook

Mivizu has it available for Pre-Order.

Here is a copy of their PR.

Mivizu
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 31, 2011

Mivizu launches Verizon iPhone 4 case

New York, NY – January, 2011 – Mivizu, known for its innovative and award-winning stylish accessory case designs for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod cases, is excited to have collaborated with Mexican Super Model Vanessa Rubio to collectively design the next generation of Mivizu Apple iPhone cases specially for the new Apple iPhone designed to run on the Verizon CDMA platform. CEO, Stanley Lam, “we are quite excited to have worked with Mexican super model Vanessa Rubio whom collaborated and provided her signature design ID to our cases and resulted in a fashion inspired, Mivizu Alien EPIX case.

Mexican super model, Vanessa Rubio, “I am very proud to have worked closely with Mivizu’s designers, their philosophy and belief to promote product individuality; to be unique in a world of mass production, Is exactly why I choose to support the Mivizu Alien EPIX signature series. This is why the Mivizu’s collections are produced in limited quantities, so customer’s will enjoy a product that is almost one of a kind. And chances are you’re unlikely to bump into another one like it.” We wanted to define style and fashion and fuse that concept with the need to have a utilitarian iPhone case that retains form, function, and protection while delivering a style that appeals to fashion conscious customers, and Mivizu delivered that.

Mivizu Verizon iPhone4 Alien EPIX Hard Shell Case - Black Cherry | Facebook

About Mivizu

Established in 2001, Mivizu is a New York-based design house dedicated to styling technology. We ndustry by providing quality products, superior customer service, innovative designs and on-time delivery. Our direct relationship with our factories allows us to provide the most competitive pricing combined with innovative designs and unparalleled quality. Every piece we manufacture is inspected and must pass demanding "AQL" standards. Our factories enable us to expedite the newest and most in-demand products to our customers. With the effort of our brilliant marketing and designing teams, we constantly launch fashionable “Mivizu” branded cases of premium quality for the latest consumer electronic products, to help our customers stay ahead of the game and ultimately being on top of competition and achieving maximum benefits.

For Online Media Review Samples.

Please Contacts:
Stephanie Gastelum
Product Marketing Manager
[email protected]

choy2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad addict

I bought this one.. and it really helps my ipad to protect from any scratches!! thanks to southdashpakdotcom who help me to find this... im so inlove with my ipad now!!

Most reactions

Latest posts