What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPECIAL iPad + iPhone carbon fiber bundle

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mach 3 Composites: Mach 3 Composites - Carbon Fibre iPad & iPhone Case Bundle
A8cxa.jpg

RBd78.jpg

9wXjT.jpg

iV7tO.jpg

Last edited:

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the benefit of a carbon fiber case? They look stretchy like the cheap silicon ones everyone overpays for. Would you recommend this over a hard case, or one of those zagmate cases with the built in keyboard?

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the benefit of a carbon fiber case? They look stretchy like the cheap silicon ones everyone overpays for. Would you recommend this over a hard case, or one of those zagmate cases with the built in keyboard?

Like so many things it comes down to taste. Many people are passionate about the look and performance CF offers (me included). The advantages of using CF is to make a product very light and extremely strong, it is also very rigid. But it is a more expensive material to work with. Hope this helps shed a little information. But if you do have specific questions related to CF and our products you may e-mail me [email protected] I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Best Regards,
Kevin

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Carbon Fiber cover + iPhone 4G Carbon Fiber Cover = $88.78

Oltrelogo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for sharing the information about carbon fiber case and I want more information about benefits of this fiber case. [/FONT]

Last edited:

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, the one I want, but can't buy via the website as it kicks me out at the paument screen :(

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very good looking products!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iDan said:
Very good looking products!

Contact them, just had a PM you can get them internationally too. I can't wait, the icing on the cake for my iPad! Practical too, recording studios are not the best places to leave an iPad unattended ! This will protect me from just about everything :) so apart from looking good, it will offer peace of mind from the youngsters who say "Wow, is that an iPad 2?" closely followed by my usual grumpy " yes, and it's mine" :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mtealo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out eBay as I found iPad 1 back cover only + screen protector $20.00 au. Looks great and my wife loves her iPhone one swell.

Most reactions

Latest posts