What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speakers on iPad?

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Ipod is much smaller than the average lap top, hence the small speakers.

I wish they were better too but welcome to the world of physics.

I cup the speakers with my hand to send the music at me rather than to the side which makes the music much louder.

I am looking for a good Bluetooth speaker too. Any ideas?

New good bluetooth speakers are coming out soon for the upcoming Xmas season which makes the hunt even more interesting.

Tom.

Reaction score
The internal speaker is fine if you're in a quiet room, but if you're driving or using it on a cardio machine, you can't hear it at all. Can't wait for a simple inexpensive option for external speakers.

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love a nice speaker dock with quality speakers. The iPad is a wonderful media device we could use anywhere in the house or outside. Killer is most of the good speaker dock options are for iPod and phone so far. Need to wait some more...

BT is the way to go for now I guess.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait for a simple inexpensive option for external speakers.
Whoa! For a minute I thought I was on a Corvette forum! There are guys there who will spend $40-50,000 on a car and then ask, "Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?"

Most reactions

Latest posts