What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spain

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello again Branflake - I just responded to your other post - :)

Just to start and others may chime in w/ other suggestions:

1. Charging the iPad - make sure that your have the proper adapters and voltage regulators to charge your iPad in Spain.

2. If you want internet connection, then you need to check on that issue - I've the iPad2 which offers Wi-Fi or 3G - make sure you can connect when there.

Again, hopefully others will respond - good luck & enjoy! :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad charger will work on any voltages in any country in the world. All you'll need is the usual travel adaptor to connect to the Spanish outlet - the charger itself will work fine.

As the previous poster suggested, if you want to use 3G in Spain then it's better to purchase a local pre-paid microSIM when you arrive to avoid the roaming charges that you'll encounter otherwise.

Spain has WiFi hotspots all over the country - most malls, retail outlets, hotels, airports, some public transport, coffee shops, restaurants - so you'll probably find no problem in remaining connected.

I hope you have a great time there.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts