What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spaceborn Wanderers HD

jgelety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm only suppose to post games I've created or if I'm allowed to post new games I've found. But here is a new one I'm trying out and love it from Game Insight. It's a single player space game. It will have a friends feature in the future but not sure what that includes. It's free and has IAP'S. Here's what they have listed as the description.

In the distant future, humanity has found a shelter on the planet Terra Nova in the remote sector of the Galaxy. But this planet was destroyed by a mystery spaceship that was named the Ravager. Wanderers managed to activate an ancient artifact and repel the Ravager. So part of the humanity managed to escape, and they made the Phoenix station their new home.

The player will take on the role of a young Wanderer, who is able to control a mysterious alpha energy; only a few people have powers like that.

Uncover the mysteries of the unique Starborn Wanderers universe! Enjoy the flexible role playing system and a lot of different spaceships you can customize according to your playing style. Wander the vast space open for the exploration!

Start your real adventure now! You will fight the cruel pirates, cooperate with the cold-blooded bounty hunters and eloquent merchants from distant planets, mine ore on asteroids side by side with the harsh miners, and much more.

The fate of Humanity is in your hands!

Starborn Wanderers is a unique role-playing game (RPG). It offers spectacular turn-based space battles, in-depth character customization, economic and trading gameplay, and a huge universe to explore. Players take the role of an ambitious young cadet who will eventually be tasked with saving humanity against a new alien threat. Over time, players will unlock an entire hangar full of different starships that can be outfitted with a huge variety of weapon, defense, and miscellaneous systems to create a fleet of ships that are customized exactly the way they wish. They will also fight numerous battles, explore a vast universe sector by sector, and unravel an epic, sci-fi story as part of an open-ended experience that lets players choose to follow the primary storyline, or take part in a variety of side-quests, whenever they want. Download the game for iPad now and embark on an epic adventure!

Some pictures

image-3949784975.jpg

image-780066825.jpg

Here's the link

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/starborn-wanderers-hd/id551040284?mt=8

iPhone 4S 6.1.2 jailbroke :) iPad 3 6.1.3 not jailbroke :(

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
jgelety

jgelety

iPF Noob
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh ok. I apologize.

If this is your app--then you are fine! You are allowed a 1-time posting to announce an app you have developed.

Members can also post a game that they found-to share with other members. So if this is the case and not self-promoting...then this is fine as well.

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
jgelety

jgelety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish but it is not my game. Just one I found that I enjoyed.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish but it is not my game. Just one I found that I enjoyed.

I guess that's the next best thing is to be the consumer who enjoys the product!! :)

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts