What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Source for good data cables?

stayin100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can one find really good data cables? My pad seems really picky on what cables it wants to work with. I have about 4 stockers and 1 dynex and only two of the stock cables will work with it to charge or let redsnow see it in dfu mode. Meanwhile all of them work on my ipod video to charge and sync it

OP
S

stayin100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol, nothing. I just forsee a lot of use lol, got the pad jailbroke on .5 btw, thanks for your help the other day :) I was gonna hold of for an untetherd approach but couldnt find but five apps I wanted in the app store lol. iOs is winning a soft spot in my heart but I wish we could get support for Android apps :p lol

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOs is winning a soft spot in my heart but I wish we could get support for Android apps :p lol

I say the same as Zorah, you would have to pry the iPad from my dead hands. :)

Android apps would be nice but for now, jailbreaking fills the holes I find in iOS.

OP
S

stayin100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im learning, I'm just so comforatable with android phones and tablets, I buy and sell them all the time and have rooted over 50 of them lol, I currently own five as well, and a galaxy 10.1 tab :) I am digging the apple side though. People can hate all they want but nothing matches the fluidity of this os...

OP
S

stayin100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh god I just bought an iPhone... Lol seems like I've fallin into a very tethered lifestyle as this things on 4.2.10 lol

Most reactions