What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sounds selection in Beta 9

joe935

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated my Ipad air 2 to Ios 9 Beta4 and now all sounds except ringtones have been set to default.
And If I try to change the tone for any of the other sounds, the list of different tones comes up but clicking on any of the tones returns me to the home screen and does not change the tone to that selection.
Any one else at 9 beta 4 seeing this problem.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any problems like that on my iPad Air 2 which is also on iOS 9 beta 4. Have you checked out the Apple Developer forums to see what other developers may be saying on this topic?

OP
J

joe935

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57, Thanks. So you can actually change the sound for any of the seven items and not be sent back to the home screen? And is your Ipad at Version 9.0 (13A4305g)?
Appreciate your response.
I don't think I seen the problem till the second beta update.

Last edited:
OP
J

joe935

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this response from the developer forum:
"Attempting to change any tone except phone call will crash the Settings app" is a known bug. Hopefully Beta 5 will fix it.

Most reactions

Latest posts