What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound problem ipad2

bartosz2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gotta problem with ipad 2. All sounds in apllications stopped working - eg background sounds in games. I checked everything general settings and apllications settings and they are well set. Speakers seems to work too. Does anybody have same problem? Is therevany chance to solve this situation ?

apidej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bartosz2010 said:
I gotta problem with ipad 2. All sounds in apllications stopped working - eg background sounds in games. I checked everything general settings and apllications settings and they are well set. Speakers seems to work too. Does anybody have same problem? Is therevany chance to solve this situation ?

Try resetting by push and hold power and home button a few second until screen blank, iPad will restart will clean configuration.
This method get me out of trouble so far.

Daysh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having this problem. Tried rebooting. Nothing. I press the volume up and down and nothing.

calzone71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apidej said:
Try resetting by push and hold power and home button a few second until screen blank, iPad will restart will clean configuration.
This method get me out of trouble so far.

I am having same problem with my ipad2. It was working until this morning

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you really sure that you've checked the settings?
Try doing this, go to General>>Reset>>Reset All Settings
Then when you use the slide tab on the side of your iPad, slide it up and it will be "unmuted", maybe your device just got muted.

Most reactions

Latest posts