What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound on iPad

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum - :)

If your 'Side Switch' (right upper side above volume buttons) is defaulted to 'mute' the sound, then if may have inadvertently been moved to that position - there are some other possibilities but see if that is your problem for starters.

watkin111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long has this been going on? Did you try to restore your iPad?

OP
M

Mimted

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have finally rectified the problem, it did it itself!, I plugged it into the computer and got into iTunes . . . I had done this a few times prior to when the problem started but now it works!!! Great! Thanks all for your support

OP
M

Mimted

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Have restored it a couple of times but did it again yesterday and now it works! This is great, still do not know why it happened, but hoping all is OK now as we are off on a trip for approx 6 Weeks but in a lot of areas there will be no coverage, but we can cope with that. Thanks again for your help!

Most reactions

Latest posts