What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound effects

shawren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to activate the sound effects on iPad 2 for example ICal alarms and games

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure Mute is off; either the switch next to the volume buttons or in the multitask bar. Which it is is determined by the side switch in Settings > General.

Go to Settings > General > Sounds and set a sound.

Games may or may not be affected by the mute switch. They may or may not have sound settings in the app, or under the Settings app.

Last edited:
OP
shawren

shawren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi thanks resolved I can't believe I was so stupid, must be senile decay

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stumbled onto this topic after having tried everything and then some to get Face Time to ring...
The one answer I got didn't solve the problem. I realized that I had no alarms working for anything else either.
Who would think that the little mute button on the side of my iPad got moved by someone.
I'm sure it was my dog, because I couldn't be that dumb, or could I!
On second thought, my Catahoula IS one of the smartest and most stubborn breed there is.
Guilty as charged!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts