What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound effects

Carlos campos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got this grey icon in my iPad !!! :( And can't adjust volumes on device only with headphones try everything that is in the net except reset from factory .......just think why only with headphones works mmmmm idea !!!! Just look into this !!! Guest what!!! Found dust and some small trash !!!! Just got can off compress air blow in to jack connector and voila !!!! Works again !!!!!:);) Save the trip to the Apple Store

OP
Carlos campos

Carlos campos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got this grey icon in my iPad !!! :( And can't adjust volumes on device only with headphones try everything that is in the net except reset from factory .......just think why only with headphones works mmmmm idea !!!! Just look into this !!! Guest what!!! Found dust and some small trash !!!! Just got can off compress air blow in to jack connector and voila !!!! Works again !!!!!:);) Save the trip to the Apple Store
I have an iPad 3 GS

Most reactions

Latest posts