What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorting/copying contacts between accounts

Femeree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several email accounts synced to my iPad, exchange, gmail etc. I want to copy contacts from my exchange account to my gmail account, and then unsync my (work) exchange account. Can I do this on my iPad, without having to get to a windows computer to export my exchange contacts?

I have a bunch of doubles as well, so I'd like to be able to see them side by side, showing which account the information is coming from, and ideally, a "last modified" date. A bit like Outlook does if you import doubles.

I don't need all my exchange contacts either. I would prefer to go through and do it contact by contact. But if the only way to do it is to grab the lot, I could then go through and delete those I don't want.

I've looked at ContactsXL and SpeedNames and Contacts Duster, but none of them show me which account the contact is currently in, or shows me where I am moving it.

Any suggestions?

ramiemara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same Here :(

I have the same concern, did u manage to solve this issue yet???
Do u know any other thread/discussion talking about this???
I want to copy my "From PC" contacts to the "iCloud Contacts"

Most reactions