What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry to beat a dead horse, moving mp3 from pc to ipad

Shylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, sorry if I am beating a dead horse, the forum is just so huge, and I cannot find a specific answer or at least one that is clear to me yet.
quite simply. I have mp3's on my pc. I actually just now installed itunes on my PC, and hooked the ipad up and it sees it fine/etc.
Can I transfer a mp3 from my pc to my Ipad so that I can play that mp3, if I am say on the moon, with no wifi or 3/4G available, and if so how? Can it be done without buying any app, or what have you? man, all I frickin want to do is simple stuff like this with my Ipad, and I am having difficulties being able to do it. how hard should life be to play a mp3 or video I already have after spending $800 on a tablet?

I know about dropbox, but I haven't found a way to get it from dropbox to the ipad itself. sorry for being a pain, I know you guys help a lot of people, myself included so thanks in advance...I just want to at least find this thing useful for simple stuff.

Iwill add on my pc, in itunes when i click on devices on my ipad, it 'says' sync music it lists most of my songs (I realize i have to add folders for the others.) but when i click on music icon on my ipad it says no music. when i go into the itunes on my ipad it wants me to buy stuff. though it has a lot of music to buy. what am i missing?

Last edited:
OP
S

Shylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh ok...now i got it. i clicked on 'music' in itunes on my pc. and it started copying stuff over I think....sorry for the hassle.....this might of done it.

ok, another question perhaps. i am using itunes, it sync's things, says step x of 6...but it got to 6 of 6 and is now sitting there and has been of like the last half hour.....what should i do? the files are on my ipad, but it doesn;t seem to be finalizing itself.

Last edited:

Most reactions