What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Son somehow hid apps

Seanboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My autistic son was playing with my iPad and has somehow hidden a lot of my apps. I can find them if I do a search for them, but they no longer show up on the screen. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Sean

OP
S

Seanboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked the restrictions, the setting is not set to "on".

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you swiped all the screens to see of he put it on the last page? Also, do you have folders that maybe he put it in?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also...check to see if your guided access is set for on as well.

Settings/general/accessibility/guided access.

OP
S

Seanboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you SKIMONKEY! He created a folder an had a bunch of the apps in it. He had the one folder on a page all by itself, I didn't realize there was an additional page beyond that one that had the balance of the missing apps. Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you SKIMONKEY! He created a folder an had a bunch of the apps in it. He had the one folder on a page all by itself, I didn't realize there was an additional page beyond that one that had the balance of the missing apps. Thanks!

Ahh....great to hear that we solved it! When I first bought my iPad, I didn't realize all the pages myself!

Glad to hear you got it working! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts