What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somethings wrong with friendly application after the update..what happened?

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys experiencing it too? Whenever i log in to my friendly app it automatically sends me to m.facebook. And whenever i click "done", it lags.

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It stopped working for me recently as well as many others. There is another thread here on the forums somewhere about it. I uninstalled the app and picked one of the other apps which seems to be working well (Facely).

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Delete it from the iPad and do a hard reboot. Then, go ahead and reinstall it by redownloading it and it SHOULD work just fine. I had to do that as well, and have had no issues since.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sgtcasey said:
It stopped working for me recently as well as many others. There is another thread here on the forums somewhere about it. I uninstalled the app and picked one of the other apps which seems to be working well (Facely).

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Is facely also been made by the makers of friendly?

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so glad I have never got friendly! Well I'm friendly I just don't have the app!

Most reactions